Make a change
Steps to guide you through coming up with an idea and applying for a Grant.
1. Make a change
Be ready to make a change in your community.
2. Have an idea
Think of a problem or cause in your community that you could to do something about. Or, think of something you’re passion about and how your community could get involved through your project.
3. Ask yourself…
- How will this project benefit my community?
- Who will benefit from the project?
- Who will I work with for the project? (Other young people, an organisation, teacher, parent, coach)
- What is the timeframe for the project?
- What is my project timeline?
- How much will my project cost?
- Could I fundraise extra funds to support the project?
4. Apply for our grant
Download or print our application form online and send it to us. Don’t forget: remind your adult supervisor to submit the ‘adult supervisor’ form too.
Apply for a grant to run a project in your community!
- Restorative justice and peace making
- Supporting Issues Around Mental Health and Loneliness
- Tackling Homelessness and Poverty
- Combatting Gang and Knife Crime
- Building community across generations
- Challenging Bullying
- Combatting Climate Change and Environmental Issues
- Promoting healthy eating and living
- Getting creative with music, art, or sport
- Developing leadership and mentoring
Projects young people have completed with help from the Burns Price Foundation